UGC NET 2018 Check List for for filling the Online Application Form :
The candidates are advised to ensure the following pints before filling CBSE UGC NET November Online Application forms :
- Whether they fulfill the eligibility conditions for the Test as prescribed under the heading ‘Conditions of Eligibility’ and ‘Age Limit’
- That they have filled their CATEGORY, viz, GENERAL / OBC ( non – creamy layer ) / SC / ST / PWD, in the relevant column correctly.
- That they have filled their subject and city of examination and code in the relevant column correctly.
- That the Person with Disability ( PwD ) candidates have filled the relevant column in The online application form. Only PwD candidates have to fill this column and the others have to leave it blank.
- Whether they have kept a printout of application form for their own record.